Skip to main content

Access to  Online Store for transcript orders


Official and Unofficial Transcripts



We offer two types of transcripts for students, an unofficial transcript, and an official transcript. Official transcripts are those typically requested by 4-year colleges, community colleges, scholarship organizations, NCAA, and possibly other institutions. An official transcript will be signed by our registrar, Heidi Barker, and properly sealed. Unofficial transcripts can be easily printed for students and/or parents for personal use and remain unsigned. Parents of current students can print unofficial transcripts through their Infinite Campus Portal. It is listed under "reports." 



Fill out the transcript request form located in the Counseling office (yellow form). List the name of the school(s) on the form and the registrar will send them to the school/institution for you.  If you need to have the transcript included with the Counselor Recommendation for private schools, please state so on the form.



There is a $5.00 fee for each Official transcript order.  You can purchase transcripts on the Cal high homepage at the Webstore or mail a check to California High School. Once you have completed your transaction, e-mail Heidi Barker or call at (925) 803-3214. Please include name (maiden, if applicable), birthdate, graduation date, and address of where you need the transcript sent (i.e. Name of institution/school and to whose ATTN). 


You may also mail your request (with above personal information):

California High School

Attn: Registrar

9870 Broadmoor Dr.

San Ramon, CA 94583