Skip to main content
Vinita Battu

Vinita Battu - Registrar                  

Phone: (925) 803-3200                   Fax:  (925) 828-1054

official transcript request

Alumni Transcripts:

Submit the online Cal High Transcript Request Form

Transcripts will be processed in approximately 5-7 business days.  

Please do not email or call for verification. You will receive a confirmation email once your request has been processed.

Current Students:

Please access your transcript though the Student Portal and / or Parent Portal.  

If you need an official transcript for college  applications, and NCAA, please use Naviance for your requests.  Contact your counselor for any questions.

If you need an official transcript for scholarships, please submit the form; Cal High Transcript Request Form

Education Verification

If you are an employer or Verification company and need education verification, please email or fax the form or document to the Registrar. 

Fax:  925-828-1054

Enroll New Student, Transcript Request, NDC Courses

SRVUSD Non district course program

Please make sure to read all of the policies, requirements,   and term deadlines for NDC Courses before enrolling in a course.  The Registrar cannot verify courses.  SRVUSD Non District Course Information for Advancement and Graduation Fulfillment

This is a three step process.  All steps must be completed in order for your course to be considered transferable to your High School transcript.

  1. Non District Course Application
  2. Submission of your Transcript and "Application for Credit" form to the Registrars office before the term deadline.
  3. Application to Place Credit" form.

Official NDC transcripts must be sent directly from the Institution to Mrs. Battu at Cal High, before the SRVUSD NDC term deadline (see SRVUSD website for deadlines) Transcripts can be sent via fax, email or mailed.

(Transcripts emailed from a student/parent are not considered official and will not be accepted.)

2021-2022 SRVUSD New Student Enrollment             


If you are new to the district and need to enroll your student, please go to the SRVUSD website and click on "Online Enrollment"

There are two links provided. One link is intended for parents/guardians who currently have students attending school in the district, the second link is intended for those who are new to the district.  Once you complete the online enrollment form, please email Vinita Battu, Cal High Registrar at to let her know you have submitted an online enrollment application.  Please use Chrome or Firefox browser, please do not use Internet Explorer browser or smart phones.

You will need to upload the following documents during your online enrollment process.  Applications will not be processed until all documents are provided;

  1. Valid Photo ID of Parent (address on ID does not need to match address on enrollment application)
  2. Rental agreement, current mortgage statement, property tax bill, grant deed
  3. PG&E or EBMUD (if new resident,  you have 45 days from move in date to provided copy of bill)
  4. Student birth certificate or Passport
  5. Current Immunization record
  6. Transcript from previous school
  • If you have more than one new student to enroll, add all of your new students to the same online enrollment application.
  • When completing the on-line enrollment application, please enter your child's first day of school in a California School, this is a required field. The first day of the 2021-2022 school year is August 10th.

Non district courses


"Application to Place Credit" form

Summer 2021 Advancement  NDC transcripts and "Application to Place Credit" forms due before August 13th.  If the transcript is not received, you will not be placed in the advanced class at CHS.

Summer 2021 NDC transcripts and "Application to Place Credit" forms due before  September 14th.

*Submit all NDC transcripts directly from the Institution to Mrs. Battu at Cal High via email, fax or mail


No Late submissions accepted.

NDC transcripts from previous terms and years, that were not submitted to the CHS Registrar by their term deadlines, cannot be submitted after the fact, to post to the CHS transcript. You may "self-report"  the course on your college applications for full credit and GPA 


Application to Place Credit" form

If you are not able to complete your NDC courses by the SRVUSD Term deadlines, you may complete it at your leisure, but know the course will not be posted to your Cal High transcript.  You may "self-report" the course on your college applications for full credit and GPA. 

Talk to your counselor for more information on "self-reporting" courses.