Teen Drivers Safety Event October 27th
Steven Hom Insurance Services, Inc. is proud to bring Time2Drive® — a new FREE teen driving safety event sponsored by Allied Insurance — to Dougherty Valley High School on October 27th, 2012 from 10am – 1pm. No registration is necessary and you can simply show up anytime. We will have speakers talk at 11am and 12pm.
This fun, interactive event helps teens and their parents better understand the risks young drivers face when they get behind the wheel. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (2010), motor vehicle crashes are the leading cause of death for U.S. teens — accounting for more than one in three deaths in this age group.
Parents and teens will:
• Get behind the wheel of a driving simulator
• Have the chance to try on Fatal Vision goggles
• Learn ways to become better drivers and encourage them to think about the consequences of poor choices they might make on the road
• Become better educated regarding teen driving laws in California
• Make San Ramon and surrounding communities a safer place and help prevent the possibility of future tragedies
Steven Hom Insurance Services, Inc. and Allied Insurance all have the same goal — to help teens be safer on the roads. Time2Drive is a great way to reinforce basic tips that every teen and parent should know. We’re excited to bring this program to San Ramon.
For more information on Time2Drive, call Steven Hom Insurance Services, Inc. at 925-806-9300.