On Campus Tutoring Services
Our fantastic Math Club offers free tutoring for all students in all math levels. Please obtain a pass from your math teacher to attend tutorial in room 211 (Mrs. Saiki's class).
Peer Tutors are available to help Spanish 1 & Spanish 2 students during tutorial on ODD days. Please obtain a pass from your Spanish teacher to attend tutorial in Room WL-5 (Mrs. Krauss's class).
National Honor Society students donate their time during lunch to tutor students who need extra support. Come by S-12 and bring your lunch! Tutors are available Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
How does it work?
- Talk to the teacher you hope to see during tutorial period. Obtain a pass from him/her BEFORE the tutorial period during YOUR free time.
- On the day you have scheduled with your teacher, show your 1st or 2nd period teacher your tutorial pass and have it signed. You should be released at the beginning of tutorial period to attend designated class.
- Show your pass to the tutorial teacher, have it signed to verify your attendance.
- Be prepared and proactive. Do NOT rely on this time to finish homework due the same day.
- Find out what you need help in and ask for a tutorial pass ahead of time.
- Come to tutorial with specific questions. Make an attempt to do the work and come prepared with a list of questions and/or concerns.
- Do your homework the night it is assigned in case you have questions.
- If you do not need to leave class for tutorial, take advantage of this time to read, complete homework/classwork, or study. Time management is key!